Date of Introduction: 15/01/2018
- Personal (or personal) data provided by the student are collected and processed solely for the purpose of providing the English language training service. At registration and drawing up of the application the student presents the following information:
- Surname, first name
- E-mail address
- Skype address
- Phone number
- User Location
- Age and sex
- The user / student grants the School an indefinite right to act with personal data, which includes:
- Collection, accumulation, preservation
- Use to improve the services provided
- Use for analysis and internal statistics
- Registration in the School is possible through social networks, so to improve interaction with the user / student, the Site collects information from the social network system.
- School assumes that the user provides reliable information and maintains its relevance. The school does not control the authenticity of information and the ability of users / students.
- The school does not collect personal information from minors. However, we cannot control the age of the user, so we advise minors not to use the site, as well as other products listed on the site, without the permission of the parents / guardians.
- The school respects confidentiality, does not divulge, transfer or sell personal information to third parties. Exceptions are the following cases in which the transfer of personal information is possible:
- In case of a request from a court, police or other legal authority,
- In the event of the prevention or investigation of illegal activities, fraud, or other violations of the law,
- In case of legitimate protection of the interests of the educational institution in court proceedings,
- In the event of a merger or acquisition of an educational institution by another company.
- Information can be stored on servers in Ireland, Bulgaria or in other countries, and the user within the framework of this agreement gives his permission to do so.
- Although the educational institution does its utmost to protect the personal information of users, it is impossible to guarantee the complete safety of data during transmission over the Internet and storage. Therefore, the educational institution cannot give a full guarantee of security and does not bear any responsibility for the security of the transmitted information.
- It is possible to send messages related to the training or the curriculum / school products, in order to inform the student.
- Personal information may be deleted at any time on the first request of the student, after a written request.
- The server www.lingportal.com can automatically receive information that is not personal, such as geolocation data, browser and IP addresses and use this information for internal statistics.
- A student (parent / guardian for minors) may refuse to provide his or her personal information. In this case, we will not be able to provide the student with services.
- For all questions, please contact the site administration by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org